Power Generation > Residential Home Generators
Residential Home Generators
From everyday necessities like heating, cooling, refrigeration and lights, to daily essentials like cooking, laundry or kids’ bath times. Power outages are occurring more frequently than ever and lasting longer with devastating effects. Stand up to unpredictable weather and unforeseen outages with the most trusted name in residential standby power. If the power ever goes out, your Generac standby home generator goes on—automatically—protecting you and your home 24/7.
- Generac is #1 in the home generator market.
- Output ranging from 7 to 20kW in air cooled units.
- Larger units available in the Commercial line.
- Sleek enclosure design to maximize esthetics.
PowerPact – 7kW
- Immediate backup power supply with a continuous fuel source of either LP or natural gas. Starts automatically whether you are home or away, eliminating extension cords and refueling.
- A complete automatic system at the same price as a portable generator.
- Three easily removable panels for greater service access.
Guardian Series — 8-22kW
- Automatic, hands-free backup power supply for home or business.
- Kicks in within ten seconds of determining power loss. Your life won’t miss a beat.
- Powered by Generac’s OHVI® engine – designed specifically for generators. Lasts three to four times longer than many competitive engines.
- Easiest installation and best value on the market – many models pre-packaged with a pre-wired transfer switch. All models include mounting pad.
- TruePower™ Technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Quiet-Test™ mode for a weekly self test that’s quieter than other brands.
- The most environmentally friendly generator on the market – consumes less fuel and releases fewer emissions.
Synergy w/G-Flex Technology -20kW
- 20kw output, bundled w/200 amp service rated switch.
- Aluminum enclosure, fascia included, standard 5 year limited warranty.
- 25-30% more fuel efficient at normal loads
- Significantly quieter at normal loads (63dba)
- Significantly quieter exercise because of the low RPM (57dba, lot line friendly)
- 1.5% THD, the cleanest standby power available.
QuietSource Series — 22-48kW
- Low speed, automotive style liquid-cooled engine runs at only 1800 rpm during a power outage for a substantially quieter generator, greater fuel efficiency, and longer engine and alternator life.
- Super quiet, super efficient, patented Quiet-Test™ mode for a weekly test mode that’s quieter than other brands, consumes less fuel and helps make your Generac generator the most environmentally friendly on the market.
- Standard aluminum, all-weather enclosure provides the ultimate protection from the elements. Aluminum’s natural corrosion resistance prolongs the life of your generator and is recommended for salt-air, coastal locations.
EcoGen — 6kW
With the introduction of the EcoGen 6 kW, Generac is able to offer the only automatic standby generator engineered specifically for off-grid use. It eliminates virtually all of the issues previously associated with alternative energy backup power options, including high fuel consumption, noise, and short product life. Instead, the EcoGen 6 kW is the answer for consumers needing affordable, reliable, low emission, off-grid standby power.
- Built specifically for this application, it is the first automatic standby generator to be warranted for off-grid use when used in an alternative energy system.
- Engineered to easily integrate into the existing inverter and battery storage system.
- Runs on environmentally friendly, energy-efficient propane gas that is already stored and available at many off-grid locations.
- Features Generac’s own V-Twin OHVI® industrial engine, the only engine developed specifically for generator use. The low speed makes it the quietest in the industry, with noise and vibration levels drastically less than comparable solutions.
- Simplified maintenance with unprecedented 500 hour maintenance intervals saves time and money.